Home Septic Systems
Reduces Odours – breaks down organic solids – eliminates use of harmful chemicals – safe, non-toxic and easy to use. Simply pour down household drains or flush down toilets.
- Septic Tank Maintenance
- Failing Septic Fields/Leach Fields
- RV, Boat, Trailer Holding Tanks
- Latrines, Outdoor Toilets, and Vault Privies
- Campgrounds: Direct Hook-Up
- 100% All Natural, Environmentally Friendly
- Reduces odours, harmful gases, and provides a safer and more pleasant environment
- Increases volume retention and storage of the septic tank by reducing organic solids
- Cleans entire system – from pipes to tank to septic field, creating minimal maintenance
- Reduces and maintains the protective bio-mat
Septic sludge builds up in all septic tanks, and this sludge is the result of incomplete decomposition – often caused by chemicals, detergents and other toxins that have been flushed into the tank, that have harmed or killed the beneficial bacteria and microbes present.
Over time, the sludge builds up, which causes odours, blockages and backups into your home, or overflow onto your lawn. This becomes a serious health threat to your family, and is an expensive problem to solve.
Fix home septic problems quickly and easily – PDF Brochure